About Our Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorption Equipment
Wolverine Brand® HDPE-24 Adsorber
All of our Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorbers share the same basic design layout which provides a proven, cost effective solution for your odor nuisance needs. They are available as stand alone vessels or can come complete with a fan, control panel and a variety of activated carbons or other odor control media to suit your particular air purification requirements. The Wolverine Brand Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorbers are also available preassembled on an industrial skid or packaged as a kit for onsite assembly. Specifications and available accessories can be found in the product pages for each particular unit. You can also click the following link to view the Wolverine Brand Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorber Quick Reference Specification Chart.
Click here to view the Wolverine Brand Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorber Owner/Operation Manual.
General Specifications For Wolverine Brand® Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorbers
All Vessels are manufactured from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and are:
Each Unit Boasts The Following Attributes:
- Corrosion resistant
- Weather resistant
- More Durable than steel
- All welded connections
- Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauge model 2005 as standard equipment. More Information.
- Adjustable inlet dampener for air flow adjustment-standard
- Condensation drain-standard
- Stainless Steel carbon bed grounding rod-standard
- FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) carbon support bed / air plenum for corrosion resistance-standard
- Removable top for easy carbon bed change out. Top is secured with stainless steel ¼-20 bolts
- Equipped with mounting tabs to secure to skid or cement slab.
- Vessels can be used as a stand alone adsorber or utilized in parallel with multiple odor control adsorbers.
- 1 year limited warranty
Pressure Blowers We utilize Cincinnati Fans Pressure Blowers (PB) with the following general characteristics:
- Range in horse power from .75 to 2 HP depending on size of unit.
- Cast aluminum, spark resistant, self-cleaning wheel
- Cast aluminum housing
- Motors are available in the following voltages/ratings V/Phase/HZ
- Motor Ratings: Wolverine Brand Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorbers are available with the following motor ratings:
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) has external fan as an integral part of the motor, to provide cooling by blowing air around the outside frame of the motor.
- EXP: (Explosion-proof motors) - These motors meet Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and Canadian Standards Association standards for use in hazardous (explosive) locations, as indicated by the UL label affixed to the motor. (Locations are considered hazardous because the atmosphere does or may contain gas, vapor, or dust in explosive quantities.)
Operating and Maintenance Manual
- Housing is of FRP (Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic) construction.
- Available in the following configurations: (Voltage/Phase/HZ)
- The following controls come as standard equipment on our control panels
- Lockable disconnect
- Run Light
- 3 position switch-(on/off/auto)
- Utilizing our skid will save set up time as we will preassemble your Wolverine Brand Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorber and accessories.
- We utilize epoxy coated steel 2x4, 12 gauge deck industrial skids
- Built in fork slits for easy mobility of the unit
- Price of skid includes an assembly fee of your Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorber
Optional rain hat is equipped with a stainless steel bug/bird screen.
Activated Carbons and Potassium Permanganate
All of our Industrial Vapor Phase Adsorbers are available with the following media: (Click on links below for more information)